Model Cars Magazine Forum

90"s Cadillac

• 1 month later...
Last one I saw on FeeBay went for about $300.

The AAM is about the closest out there to being worth that much, I have it and it is a GREAT one, probably better than Modelhaus or anyone else.

I was around when the original '93-ish Fleetwood limousine was mastered for Art/AAM by David Crowe of Atlanta, using a bright lime green Caprice test shot that was supplied by Art. I did the seat pattern (a bit crude) using epoxy putty. Dave did a great job on the limousine; and Lee Baker then took the limousine and made the Fleetwood sedan from it. I have one in my stash, it's a neat kit that I'll have great fun with some day; still want to make it like a Fleetwood STS-V or something like that 8)

Someone is repopping the Fleetwood somewhere, I've seen a few on Feebay. Popular subject w/the lowrider scene.

Oh man.... it's so bad!!! :cry:

I'll try to find one on the eBay (and here, obvious)... wish me luck!!! :wink:

Zom Zom:

Someone is repopping the Fleetwood somewhere, I've seen a few on Feebay. Popular subject w/the lowrider scene.

Its so true..... i made contact with a guy the would sell it to me for 75 bucks!!!! But he said that the mold was pretty damaged and the copy probally will be a bad one... So, 75 bucks for a bad kit.. humm... i dont think so... so, I passed...

I'll try to remember the website... them I post there...