Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford's

vizio93

This one is almost as old as the movie. It's built from an original issue AMT kit sometime in the seventies.

milner01-vi.jpg

milner02-vi.jpg

I've posted this one here before. It's from the new kit.

3203-vi.jpg

This one has been seen on here also. It's made from a bunch of leftover parts from various Revell '32 kits.

roadster01-vi.jpg

And of course, Revell's famous "Orange Crate".

oc07-vi.jpg

oc01-vi.jpg

How about 1/8 scale?

bigd01-vi.jpg

big32004-vi.jpg

1/8 scale cars

000_0408-vi.jpg

I had to take a coupe looks at this one, because I thought it was real !!! Nice job on all of those that you've built man, they look awesome B)

Scott- I love that a nice lookin 32, and the windshield looks perfect. I can't believe you got it for $0.75 !!! ;)

Wow their are some awesome 32's on thread, I'm glad to see it still going !!! I guess you can say that the 32' ford is one of the most iconic cars ever. I guess what's so special about the 32', is that even though it's the same car, none of these are the built the same. Different colors, engines, wheels, ride heights. The 32 can be built how you want it and I guess that's how this car became one of the most commonly built models of all time. Can't wait to see some more B)