[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hi everyone -

Is there any model clubs located near Madison - Wisconsin ?

Just wanted to meet up with other hobby builders -

Thanks for any information -

Joe

hey there is a club located in boscobel wi but its like almost 2 hours from u i can give u the info of a club located a little closer to madison down in delavan. the club in boxcobel is called wild kreations and i am the president and founder we r have a meeting on janurary 23 at my house in boscobel u r more than welcome to come out if u want anymore info feel free to ask

Hi Micheal - Sorry I didn't respond earlier to you PM - I really had given up any hope of a Wisconsin based model club - If it's not too late - Could you send me information on your club? - Just general stuff - As for myself I've been building for 45 plus years - Not a pro by any standards - But just to have fun and relax - I build whatever hits me - Most of my models are those " work in progress " kits - Sometimes 5 or 6 kits going at once all in different direstions - ( I'm sure most modelers tend to do simular ) - But I just enjoy the hobby - Any information would be great - Thanks - An again I'm sorry for such a late reply to you - Joe

I live in Brookfield and don't belong to any club. I have attended a couple AMG meetings several years ago. Their NNL event is about two weeks from now and only about two miles from my house. I know they have a club competition. Come and see who these clubs are.

"The Auto Modelers Group of Milwaukee WI would like to invite all to attend our NNL style show on April 10, 2010. The show will run from 3 to 9 pm at the Excellence Center, N4W22000 Bluemound Rd., Waukesha. (same location as last year) This years theme is "Back to the '50's", vehicles 1963 and older featuring traditional rods and customs. Sub-theme is 18 wheelers. We usually get close to 700 models on display of all types and sizes."

Hi There - I'll make a try at being there - Sounds like it would be interesting - Thanks - Joe

Hi everyone -

Is there any model clubs located near Madison - Wisconsin ?

Just wanted to meet up with other hobby builders -

Thanks for any information -

Joe

I'm close to Madison as well !!

I build 1/25 semis and 1/24 and 1/25 NASCAR 1980's kits.

Just thought I'd check back again on this --  if there had been any club in the Madison, Wisconsin area formed?

Or any in the area that would be interested in meeting to possibly form a club ?  or at least get together on a regular basis to share how-to's etc.  ?

Thanks.

There's a great club moving from the Geneva/Delavan area to Johnstown in January and we meet on the third Saturdays of the month. Contact Alex Drake at: mastermodeler10@yahoo.com for address, time, etc. and tell him that Nick sent you. Always a great time at the meetings so come on down and check it out.

Thanks !  That's about 45 min. from my house.

Jeff

I usually make most of the meetings Jeff, however I ride with a few guys and we decided that the weather/driving conditions were somewhat "iffy" that day so we cancelled our plans to attend last Saturday. See you next time.

Nick