Model Cars Magazine Forum

GMC Topkick dually

Thought I'd post some pics of my project.

Started out with an AMT GMC dually promo and a toy of a Topkick boom truck.

I still need to shorten the frame a little to get the wheelbase right, and I'm not sure at all what color I should paint it.

Thinking about two tone, maybe dark green and graphite or silver.

008-12.jpg

006-15.jpg

005-14.jpg

Those cabs are made by DG Prod.Inc. It's an outfit that makes them for commercial customers. They make quite a few different trucks. Street light service trucks, Civil service(City) trucks, tow, etc. I gotta few of them. They ARE toys, with lights that light, Flashers that flash, that kinda stuff. They ARE 25th scale though, and for TOYS they ARE nice! Their address is: DG productions, 160 Hope str, Suite 132, Longwood,Fla. 32750 Hope this helps. :o;)

Those cabs are made by DG Prod.Inc. It's an outfit that makes them for commercial customers. They make quite a few different trucks. Street light service trucks, Civil service(City) trucks, tow, etc. I gotta few of them. They ARE toys, with lights that light, Flashers that flash, that kinda stuff. They ARE 25th scale though, and for TOYS they ARE nice! Their address is: DG productions, 160 Hope str, Suite 132, Longwood,Fla. 32750 Hope this helps. :o;)

Do they have a website? I'm really interested in their products now.

Guys, I DO believe that Henry has kitbashed his truck with an AMT dualie cab pickup. If he HAS he did a GREAT job on his conversion! After seein this,AND Chucks Bad Boy, these rascals are startin to get my juices flowin! I MAY hafta try my hand at one! :rolleyes:<_<

Thanks!,

I did kitbash the truck with the AMT GMC promo and the DG prod. bucket truck.

The firewall back is the AMT, The nose, grille, bumper, and chassis is the DG productions.

• 4 weeks later...