Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Chat Room on Forum

HmmHmmmmm ... so I tried to try the chat room, but all I ever got was the message, "Please wait while we load the chatroom...."

It never loaded.

Is it just me, or is there something I missed,or whaaaat?

And, why can't I see what I'm typing? Arrrrrrgggggggggggggh! (It could be dangerous for me to type without knowing what I've typed!) LOL

HmmHmmmmm ... so I tried to try the chat room, but all I ever got was the message, "Please wait while we load the chatroom...."

It never loaded.

Is it just me, or is there something I missed,or whaaaat?

And, why can't I see what I'm typing? Arrrrrrgggggggggggggh! (It could be dangerous for me to type without knowing what I've typed!) LOL

Hey Dan, I was just in the chat room,,,your name did pop up as if you had entered the room, guess that ain't much help but it seemed to be working fine on my end. Sorry you were having problems.

Let's try out the new chat room guys!

If you can't find it, try this:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?app=ipchat

Hey Gregg, The new chat room is pretty cool. I also really like the updates and the new look of the forum and don't seem to be having the problems I hear everybody else talkin about, at any rate keep up the good work !!!

I was just there- my name came up on the screen, but I must be catatonic or something, 'cuz I couldn't respond or reply to anybody!

Hey Gregg- suggesting we pretend we're at our grandparent's house to keep it clean may not be a great idea for some... my grandfather makes sailors and mechanics blush! :P

Do you have that writing area in close of that "post message" button? If you hav it just click it that you have cursor in there and then write your message there. If you want say somethig for someone just write his name in beginning of your message and say your thing/matter/issue/etc and then push enter. ill hope this helps. If you dont have that writing area then problem is maybe in your browser or something like that :D

Do you have that writing area in close of that "post message" button? If you hav it just click it that you have cursor in there and then write your message there. If you want say somethig for someone just write his name in beginning of your message and say your thing/matter/issue/etc and then push enter. ill hope this helps. If you dont have that writing area then problem is maybe in your browser or something like that ;)

I have tried everything my friend, can't write anywhere...... :D

i can get into the chat room, but also don't have the ability to click on the box to type a message. i tried typing blindly and hitting enter, nothing happened. also, when i'm posting up a regular post here, the fonts, bolds, sizes, etc, is right in middle of the box, so if i'm trying to type a long entry, i have to guess and hope that what i'm typing is correct. i'm not at home so i'm assuming that it has something to do with the computer i'm on and its restrictions... now to look for firefox.....

i can get into the chat room, but also don't have the ability to click on the box to type a message. i tried typing blindly and hitting enter, nothing happened. also, when i'm posting up a regular post here, the fonts, bolds, sizes, etc, is right in middle of the box, so if i'm trying to type a long entry, i have to guess and hope that what i'm typing is correct. i'm not at home so i'm assuming that it has something to do with the computer i'm on and its restrictions... now to look for firefox.....

I downloaded and installed IE8, after having the same problem you did, now chat room works fine!

Art