Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ajulia Where Ya At

RJWood

Haven't seen you around in a while Bro. Hope all is well.

Anyone know whats up with Tito?

I miss him posting. His profile says he was last seen here Aug. 6, 2009

He may be a new papa, his profile pic shows him holding an infant, could be that is why he's not been here in so long.

If anyone knows anything please PM me or reply to this post, whatever is most appropriate.

Ron

Edited by RJWood

Hey Ron,

Tito lives here near me in Rochester, NY.

Manny

Ron, Tito an Jen got married early last yea

AAgh lemme see.... Married last year and lives in Rochester NY and its freezing there.............

Can't say that hes not busy....I know what their doing!!!!!!!:(<_<

Edited by MikeMc

Ron, Tito an Jen got married early last year, he sent me B'day wishes back in April, an he was doing well then. I'll see if I can get a hold of him.biggrin.gifwink.gif

Thank you George.

He is a great forum member, and just like you, he is always respectful of others,and always has a positive attitude. We need more members like that. He's got some great looking built-ups too.

Thanks again,

Ron

Haven't seen you around in a while Bro. Hope all is well.

Anyone know whats up with Tito?

I miss him posting. His profile says he was last seen here Aug. 6, 2009

He may be a new papa, his profile pic shows him holding an infant, could be that is why he's not been here in so long.

If anyone knows anything please PM me or reply to this post, whatever is most appropriate.

Ron

Mis hermanos!! Hola bro!! hey man Im here a bit on the 'runnin ragged side" this season is my busy season, so ill be runnin round wit my head gone lol... Yikes! Im gone for a bit and everyones outta there cages, boss done went and painted the walls put in carpet too Yahhooooo!! Ive seen alot of work coming from all corners man and this is such goods news.All in all bro everything is good I am blessed and I know Ill get chewed out for not being round but i have been able to work more steady at the bench recently. My cyber world was disconnected for a few months with renovating goin down. Ron thanks man really means alot i got a message from georgie and saw this post.. jus checkin in to let cha know all is good in the hood!! lol O' yeah got some goodies to post up in the hott bloxx thread. You guys are the best and again im sorry for not being round.. jus have a few more months of the rough stuff and the boat should start to sway.

peace

tito

ps Gator Mike' you a trip bro!! lol got me crackin up over here...

Manny' where ya been i tried calling but got the number wrong PM me man... im trying to meet up witcha at the art shoppe!

Georgie mi mano!!! they broke the mold after you homez' stay cool over in motorcity...

Hefe' Gregg the playground looks awesome and got my first copy of MCM and Dave T' is grand slammin all over the cover!!! awesome stuff!!!!

Edited by ajulia

Ron thanks man really means alot i got a message from georgie and saw this post.. just checkin in to let cha know all is good in the hood!!

Good to here from you Bro. and good to here your doing well. Just like to check up on my posse to make sure they don't need the services of the REGULATOR, Thats what my Son calls me ever since I chased down two guys who were stealing my '98 Chevy dually pick up. Funny thing is, I chased them in my wifes Cavilier in only my underware.

They couldent loose me so they ditched the truck and ran down a flood control channel. I got my truck back.

Thanks for your reply, Just havent seen ya around in a while so I was checkin on ya. Can't wait to see whatcha bring to the under glass section. Stay cool, Peace, Ron (The Regulator) LOL!