Model Cars Magazine Forum

Super Swamper Bogger Test Shot

Guest lugnuts

How much are these? They look nice, and the soft rubber is cool, better than the hard ones. I agree, it would be nice to have some with the smaller wheel openings, along with the boggers, any plans to do the 46 inch truxxus, or the 49 inch iroks? when are these going to be available? Thanks.

How much are these? They look nice, and the soft rubber is cool, better than the hard ones. I agree, it would be nice to have some with the smaller wheel openings, along with the boggers, any plans to do the 46 inch truxxus, or the 49 inch iroks? when are these going to be available? Thanks.

I have to add these & the other recent B'stones to my list(probably tonite). You can see eveything by clicking on the link below my name.

I will be making the IROK tires but I'm not familiar with the Truxxus. If I had a sample I could make it. The same is true with the wheels. If I know which ones you are talking about I could make some to fit the tires.

Guest lugnuts

That will be good to have some soft 49's, the 46 inch trxus are nice tires also.

The problem with them is the wheel opening is to big for almost any wheels but the ones that come with them. I and others would like to use a variaty of wheels. So making a wheel to fit is ok, making the tire wheel opening smaller is better. That way we could have a 15 0r 16 inch scale wheel fit, not the 18-20 scale now. I will be getting some of these in the future as well as the iroks 49's, when ya get them done.

I have to add these & the other recent B'stones to my list(probably tonite). You can see eveything by clicking on the link below my name.

I will be making the IROK tires but I'm not familiar with the Truxxus. If I had a sample I could make it. The same is true with the wheels. If I know which ones you are talking about I could make some to fit the tires.

That will be good to have some soft 49's, the 46 inch trxus are nice tires also.

The problem with them is the wheel opening is to big for almost any wheels but the ones that come with them. I and others would like to use a variaty of wheels. So making a wheel to fit is ok, making the tire wheel opening smaller is better. That way we could have a 15 0r 16 inch scale wheel fit, not the 18-20 scale now. I will be getting some of these in the future as well as the iroks 49's, when ya get them done.

can u make a smaller size like a 36?

Hey Alan, can you post the measurements for us (and so I can post them on my database)?

They turned out great by the way.

John

John, I will get specs on the Goodyear tires from the Ice Patrol kit for your database. Great 'site.

Looking at the wide array of tires (just the off-road type) reminds me how good we have it these days as modelers.

can u make a smaller size like a 36?

I'll get all the dimensions posted on here. I'm sure there are some that are 36". Regarding the hole size in the middle, I can make it a little smaller but not a lot smaller. I would have to make a completely new master which is much more involved than making a wheel to fit.

If there are a few specific wheels that are popular I can adapt the center section to a larger rim. Post or send me some wheel pics if you like.

John, I will get specs on the Goodyear tires from the Ice Patrol kit for your database. Great 'site.

Looking at the wide array of tires (just the off-road type) reminds me how good we have it these days as modelers.

Yea, with Alan's work it is tons easier!

Thanks Casey, if you want to PM me that would be cool.

John

so since i'm new here, how do i go about ordering tires and matching rims,

not just these but other ones as well.

Rob

Welcome to the board Rob! Glad to have you here.

To see what I have & other info just click on the link for Ma's Resin below my name.

Thanks for asking. :)

• 1 month later...

Alan, checked out your site and love the one ton tires! How about some dually wheels from the Monogram F350 or the Alcoa pickup style from the Revell Midnight Cowboy, Sneaky Pete, Alley Rat, or Revell Chevy wrecker kits??

Alan, checked out your site and love the one ton tires! How about some dually wheels from the Monogram F350 or the Alcoa pickup style from the Revell Midnight Cowboy, Sneaky Pete, Alley Rat, or Revell Chevy wrecker kits??

Thanks Matt. :) The F-350 wheels are in the works. I'll have to check out the others you mentioned.

Thanks Matt. :) The F-350 wheels are in the works. I'll have to check out the others you mentioned.

Cool! I have four or five builds in the works or in planning that need them! I'll check my parts for the Midnight Cowboy/Sneaky Pete/Alley Rat to see if I spare a front and rear wheel you might be able to use for a master.

Thanks Matt. ;) The F-350 wheels are in the works. I'll have to check out the others you mentioned.

just wondering where my order is? I paypalled on like Jan 20th..... and still havent gotten a reply, or anything. just curious. was for a bunch of cheater slicks, etc......