Model Cars Magazine Forum

The New Scuderia F10

Looking forward to this season.Hope the Scuderia has forgotten about last year."Andiamo Felipe e Fernando!" "Forza Ferrari!"

I think they will come out of the box strong. Must stronger than last year. It would nice to see a Ferrari vs. Mercedes fight up front.

I'm a Ferrari fan but, Ross Brawn + Mercedes + Michael Schumacher = one heck of a combination. I'm looking foward to the F1 season, it should be very exciting. :D:lol:

Brawn already said MS will take the WDC and WCC. I really wouldn't be that surprised if it goes down like that.

Edited by CAL

I'll be surprised if Michael is on form right out of the box...his sabatical will show for awhile IMHO, especially with the limited testing.

I agree, probably wont see him taking any poles or podiums the first couple of rounds.

I don't know. There was a picture of him on the F1 website in a sport shirt, he looks to be in good shape for 41. The interview with him, he stated he is fit and very excited to get back in an F1 cockpit. He says he has been racing carts and GP2 cars. Hell he did 130 laps at Spain in one afternoon, not too shabby for and old guy. :)

I think it will be Ferrari vs Mercedes this year. Although I am sure Hamilton will win too. I predict that Button will not win any races. He benefited from an absolutely superior car last year. It reminds of Damon Hill, he was given a superior car. He could not pass anybody if he did not start on pole. I am still amazed that Marlboro still shells out all that money for barcodes, I always wondered if you had a giant scanner does it scan "Marlboro". I hope USF1 makes the grid.

It is not looking so good for USF1.

They have money problems.

The still do not have a second driver, the only diver they did get had to come with at least 8M, no reserve - test driver, no major sponcer, bits of a car but no complete car, no engine deal, they said they would do their own mixer, and they are running out of time.

It looks like I'll be rooting for Mercedes this year. I was always a Ferrari fan, but I guess i'm a bigger Schumi fan. Plus, I really dont like Alanso. I guess I'll still pull for Massa. I'd like to see him win early, and get that whole mess from last year behind him quickly.

I cant wait to see the Silver Arrows run. Deutschland Uber Alles!!! :lol:

So I just heard from reliable sources that the USF1 car will not be ready for the official test session. They will have a car there but it's a "show" display car. In addition, they said they (USF1) has a 0% of making the first race. The rumor is that there driver has paid more than $400,000 a race to drive the car for 16 of 19 races.

So I just heard from reliable sources that the USF1 car will not be ready for the official test session. They will have a car there but it's a "show" display car. In addition, they said they (USF1) has a 0% of making the first race. The rumor is that there driver has paid more than $400,000 a race to drive the car for 16 of 19 races.

I really hope they can pull it together.

Ehhh all this pre season bull I don't follow :P

I'm just SO happy on the new sryling, goes back to late 90's style and the DEATH OF KERS! ;)

I'm looking forward and the MS deal, people just don't realize that he goes back with Mercedes even before he was big with Ferrari, try LeMans with Sauber ;):o

now all we need is for this

Edited by Nick F40