Model Cars Magazine Forum

The official race season kick off

BTW it was the first test session for F1.

It was really good to see Massa at the top of the time sheets. MS did pretty good too for being out for how many years, ended up 3rd.

I think that is going to be the fight right there.

Ferrari - Massa

Mercedes - Schummi

Well we got the next Grand Am race, Sebring and F1....come on Chris! :P

Oh and the Cayenne motors were strong weren't they! Cool to see a new team with some of the best drivers on it take the win, with that power plant although BMW certainly proved itself. :D

HECK YEAH!! :D

Edited by Nick F40

Well we got the next Grand Am race, Sebring and F1....come on Chris! :P

Oh and the Cayenne motors were strong weren't they! Cool to see a new team with some of the best drivers on it take the win, with that power plant although BMW certainly proved itself. :D

HECK YEAH!! :D

BMW yeah just not so much in the GT class. They kind of sucked. -28 laps.

I knew that LBP (Loranzo Bros) had no relationhip with TRG. I was just rooting on the Lizards. 2nd aint too bad. My only complaint about the whole thing was the non-coverage throughout the night. I mean couldn't Speed at least post some static cameras around the track and then stream the feed to the web? Speed did do one cool thing though. They had a live chat on their site. they would have different driver pop in and answer questions. TRG also had a live stream going. When I logged in Ted Ballou was on answering questions and hanging out. They would also give live updates which was cool because the Speed feed kept zotzing out. There seemed to be a lot more breakage this year compared to last.

I too thought the Stevenson Camaros were BAAAD!!! I loved the sound. The TRG guys were complaining (mildly) that the Camaros shouldn't have been allowed because they are tube frame cars and the Porsches are not. They started calling them dump trucks. LOL!! :lol:

ehhh come one, 28 laps behind ain't too bad for 24 hours! ;)

I agree Speed is getting ever so slightly better but not enough to impress me. The Camaro's were just badass I mean the sound the look, espeically with no hood and fenders particularly gets my fancy :D

and yeah they are dumptrucks compared to the Porsche's, their "american", they've always been bigger and heavier than the european cars :P :P hey at least they look like a Camaro and use the ACTUAL engine....... :o :o

I knew that LBP (Loranzo Bros) had no relationhip with TRG. I was just rooting on the Lizards. 2nd aint too bad. My only complaint about the whole thing was the non-coverage throughout the night. I mean couldn't Speed at least post some static cameras around the track and then stream the feed to the web? Speed did do one cool thing though. They had a live chat on their site. they would have different driver pop in and answer questions. TRG also had a live stream going. When I logged in Ted Ballou was on answering questions and hanging out. They would also give live updates which was cool because the Speed feed kept zotzing out. There seemed to be a lot more breakage this year compared to last.

I too thought the Stevenson Camaros were BAAAD!!! I loved the sound. The TRG guys were complaining (mildly) that the Camaros shouldn't have been allowed because they are tube frame cars and the Porsches are not. They started calling them dump trucks. LOL!! B)

Dump Truck, that too funny.

The Mazda's are a tube car too, but they always complained about the Pontiac GXPs too.

Yeah I wish they had especailly night coverage because that is when most of the action is going on.

I noticed that too, there seemed to be quite a few more trannies give up the ghost than in past years. Otherwise it probably would have been a TRG 1 2 3.

I was rooting for Lizards too.

ehhh come one, 28 laps behind ain't too bad for 24 hours! :D

I agree Speed is getting ever so slightly better but not enough to impress me. The Camaro's were just badass I mean the sound the look, espeically with no hood and fenders particularly gets my fancy B)

and yeah they are dumptrucks compared to the Porsche's, their "american", they've always been bigger and heavier than the european cars :lol::P hey at least they look like a Camaro and use the ACTUAL engine....... :o :o

30 years ago. :D

They look huge on the track next to a RX8 or Porsche.