Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks Matt LeBlanc and the whole SWAMP crew

These guys know how to do it. Great show even better Gumbo. A real must do show for you guys looking for something to do early in the show season. Right down in the industrial area of Westlake La.

P1011125.jpg

Eric Stones Wicked Little truck. Great to finally meet you..

P1011131.jpg

P1011134.jpg

P1011127.jpg

Bring your money. This is the first show of the season and the vendors are hungry

P1011137.jpg

Thanks again Matt, You guys are the best...

Edited by TxRat

Heya Shane, great to meet you too, wish you could've hung out longer. I enjoyed seeing your Hollish Bros build in person, as well as the funny car. Good shot of my truck there, thanks. :)

I had a good time too, Matt, thanks for the hospitality.

I snagged a few old Fox Mustang kits for a good deal.

Also enjoyed the gumbo. Yummy!

The guy from Friends? :)

Looks like you picked up some nice stuff judging by the last picture. Trade offers flooding your inbox in three, two, one... ;)

Thanks for sharing the pics. ;)

Yea same guy, But DANG hes gotten ugly in his old age. B)

You know, You'd think that with all the drag stuff Ive been posting lately I would be getting lots of trade offers but I haven't gotten the first one. Folks is skeered.

Back at ya Eric. I had to get going, I had the family waiting on me. Plus it was best I did leave as the venders were getting all my money..

Did your truck place. It was a really nice build...

Edited by TxRat

Did your truck place. It was a really nice build...

It took first in Customs, and the Mustang took second in Street Machines 1949 and up, or whatever that class was called.

Your funnycar won Comp. Straight Line... Of course it was the only one, but I think it would've won or placed if there were 50 cars with it. It looked good.

It took first in Customs, and the Mustang took second in Street Machines 1949 and up, or whatever that class was called.

Your funnycar won Comp. Straight Line... Of course it was the only one, but I think it would've won or placed if there were 50 cars with it. It looked good.

I got the message I had won but yea it was the only car in the class. Oddly enough last year that class was stacked.

I told Matt I wasn't entering but could not stand to the THE BEST class at the show empty so I left it with Matt,

I got the message I had won but yea it was the only car in the class. Oddly enough last year that class was stacked.

I told Matt I wasn't entering but could not stand to the THE BEST class at the show empty so I left it with Matt,

Yeah, I wish I had brought my 41 Willys, but (STUPIDLY) I figured it would be way outclassed by a bunch of nicer stuff, and left it at home. Next time, I'll just bring whatever I have and not worry about what else will be there.

• 3 weeks later...