Model Cars Magazine Forum

Motor City Resin Casters

Hello all, I am wanting to place an order with Motor City Resin for a couple kits (The Torino and Ranchero) and was just wondering about them as a company. I've never dealt with them before and i've not read anything negative but i'm just wondering about the quality of the castings, (campared to, lets say, the Modelhaus) turn around time for shipping and general service overall.

Thanks

I have one that I am working on I posted some pictures of it in the resin section here last nite. I have never had Modelhaus resin before, but have had some resin from F&F,Replicas in miniature, perrys, and jimmy flintstone. I would consider the Motor City stuff as really good quality and you could build a respectable model.

Thanks guys, I had a feeling they were good to deal with. Just wanted to be sure as I have have had other casters that are on this forum, burn me so i'm being more careful when dealing with companies for the first time.

I just had ta throw my .02 worth. Jeff has a winner in those Torino Kits! I have the wagon, I've seen the castings on the Ranchero, and they ARE like a regular plastic kits! The quality is just as good as the Modelhaus, in my opinion! By all means,go ahead and" order with confidence",as they say,You WON'T be sorry!biggrin.gifwink.gif

:D Hi I have a lot of the Motor city kits and I get a lot of kits and items from Modelhaus they are very good kits.Jeff puts a lot into them I like his white resin it looks like kit plastic.I never had any problems with any of them.Go ahead and place your order you will like what you get and you will be back for more.

• 9 years later...