Model Cars Magazine Forum

1960 Impala Low Rider

Luis Ayala

Moving is always a nightmare and when you are remodeling... :? well you kow, things always get worse and will take longer than expected.

I haven't build anything since June because of that, so I am posting a couple of pics of the last one I finished this year. Hopefully my new "Hobby Room" will be ready by the end of January 2007 and things will return to normal... :roll:

Hope you all have a Happy New Year full of blessings... :wink:

DSC00LR208.jpg

DSC00LR209.jpg

DSC00LR210.jpg

DSC00LR211.jpg

LR00042.jpg

Luis is being modest :P..........this car took some nice awards at the Mid Atlantic NNL this past May!!

Beautiful car as always!

Are you in the same neighborhood/area or where Luis?

Hi Bill!!!!

Thank's for the kind words my friend, hope everything is going well...

I moved from block Z24 to block AA28 in the same neighborhood, that's just one street difference from where I used to live. Still have halve of the things unpacked but some day I'll find a place to put them :):D

Man, you never realize how much junk you have untill you have to move. :lol::lol:

The good thing is that now I own the house. :wink:

I am working hard to get my new "Hobby Room" ready, hopefully by the end of January 2007. I am also planning on visiting you guys again at the Mid Atlantic NNL next year so if everithing goes well I'll see you there.

:wink: :wink:

Nice Luis, very nice! I would find smaller dice.... but that is just me.

Thanks Jairus!!! :wink:

A couple of weeks after I finished that kit, I was cleaning the room of my 7 year old daughter, and guess what...

She had this fancy earring making kit that her mother bought her from a craft store, wich has dozens of them and are smaller than the ones I put on the kit !!!!!

I went to the craft store and bough some of them for future projects. :wink:

Don't mention anything about moving! :x

I'm still getting used to the area where I am now after having to move all over again after 2 years! I don't intend to do this again for a loooooooooong time!! The upside is I own the place and no nonsense with a property manager.

I'm gonna try and get back down there again for your NNL next year, but my Dad tells me he'd like us (immediate family) to go to Mexico for Thanksgiving! That'll put a crimp in the budget! :wink:

Moving is always a nightmare and when you are remodeling... :? well you kow, things always get worse and will take longer than expected.

I haven't build anything since June because of that, so I am posting a couple of pics of the last one I finished this year. Hopefully my new "Hobby Room" will be ready by the end of January 2007 and things will return to normal... :roll:

Hope you all have a Happy New Year full of blessings... :wink:

Like I told you, everybody is waiting for you again at the MD. NNL....

DSC00LR208.jpg

DSC00LR209.jpg

DSC00LR210.jpg

DSC00LR211.jpg

LR00042.jpg

Yea, I love that thing and it caught my eye when my dad and I went to the Mid-Atlantic NNL. The murals are amazing! I'm not real big into lowriders but you did a fabulous job! 8) It just sucks that the pic they took for the magazine, they had they trunk off.