Model Cars Magazine Forum

Not really so much as on the bench...

Ken

Nother one taking up bench space right now.

tiger1.jpg

tiger2.jpg

tiger3.jpg

Tamiya 1/48th Tiger 1. Great little kit, even with the quirky die-cast chassis. Got a sherman to go with it and even an M10 to take it out!!!

One more photo. This is the rascal that takes off with my parts!!!! How can you stay mad at a face like this!!!

ArentIcute.jpg

Minolta Dimage A1. 5 megapixel, hand me down from my dad. 200mm lense with digital doubler. Lighting is accomplished with a cardboard box with three sides cut out and desk lamps on all three sides. Posterboard for a seamless background. Bulbs were 100 watt for the main light on the right side of the photos. 60 watts for the fill and back lights. Oh yeah, the cutouts in the box are covered with standard left over christmas present tissue paper. I whipped it up in about an hour or so today. The pics were edited just a bit in photoshop to remove some of the 'noise' and brighten them up a bit. I will effort a pic of my 'redneck':lol: photo booth tomorrow.