Model Cars Magazine Forum

Which Resin Part(s) or Conversion Would You like To See?

The title says it all- which part, parts, or conversion would you most like to see available in resin? It can be a kit part, a part no company has ever offered in scale, a modified version of an existing part, conversion parts to modify an existing kit, etc.

Would love to see a '72 Charger Rallye with the standard grille and '73-'74 Charger SE with the "opera" quarter window treatment

Bonus for molded in inner fender detail, correct door panels, and designed around the AMT '71 as a donor

Also 71-72 Road Runner body and interior parts to be a direct fit

Bucket seats a little larger than the old MPCs to fit the same cars with the correct upholstery patterns and AMT Charger interior

An accurate and properly sized console for the 71'74 B and E body Mopars (I'm willing to modify for the 70 E body)

for more modern pieces it would still be cool to see a whole line of parts dedicated to 10.5 tire drag cars and bracket racing. parts of real companies components and some good soft resin or rubber tires. having some good drag radials that are accurate representations of the 1:1 tires would be very welcome i think too. some of this stuff is out there but it takes some digging.

Dave

It's like you read my mind Dave. LOL

A Chrome plated resin 77-78 Fury Grill,For the DOH police car,and to make a 2-door out of the 77-78 Monaco annuals,and the Force 440 Kit,I'll convert the rear to the Fury on the 2-door,Make it a conversion kit,all that would have to be done,as far as casting,would be the body,hood,grill and rear bumper and taillights,the rest could come from the DOH kit with a few mods to the interior,just file down the tops of the front doors on the 4-door interior,and it drops right in the 2 door body!Or just the grill,SOMEONE,We need this done finally!how many of you want to vote on making the grill?.............Steve Ketterer