Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aluminum Fenton Wheels

Wow, Beautiful wheels! Do the wheels come with lug nuts and front center caps? The 2 best aftermarket wheels I ever loved, Ansen's ( similar to Fenton's) and Cragar SS! I wonder how good machined aluminum Cragar SS wheels look in 1/25th scale? or could it be ever done? Thanks for sharing it with us!

~ Jeff

Thanks Chuck and Jody! I had notice no lug nuts and was trying to figure out what do you use for that and plus, just had to check that beautiful pic of the Fenton's again! Its almost like a model kit itself! <_<

I'am always on the hunt for resin Cragar SS and Fenton/Ansen wheels and had no idea that someone actually machined Fentons! I understand the high price cause of the effort needed to do it.

To me, its the wheels that make or break a model car/truck besides just the paint and how well its done. After 40+ years of building models, those kit wheels are just not cutting it anymore. Always have to sand them on the outside edges which messes up the chrome. I love those ARll slotted rims but are hard to find now.

Thaks!

~ Jeff

I have had Robert (RB Motion) make me several different types of machined aluminum lug nuts. I send him the specifications and he gives me a qoute. Always very reasonable.

I just recently had some long 7/8" lug nuts like those found on 4X4 trucks to use on the Weld Super singles I machined and cast into resin.

Robert has also produced different sizes of acorn lug nuts for my semi truck wheels.

I really like these Fenton wheels and will be ordering a set! Jim, I sent you an email asking if you would be interested in making some specific wheels for me.

Please let me know if you do not recieve it.