Model Cars Magazine Forum

NO OFFENSE TAKEN

sometimes it takes a bigger man to step away from a fight then to jump right into it

as for me

i dont have a dog in this fight so im not getting in it

i would just like to make one general plea to anyone who feels like they need to adres this post....

keep in mind that this is an open forum and what you write will be read by members who are aware of what plays behind this post aswell as guests who are not.

lets try to give our guests a good impression of our forum and not allow them to be blinded by this small and insignificant issue we are facing today.

hope to see you all after the storm blows over

Godspeed

sometimes it takes a bigger man to step away from a fight then to jump right into it

as for me

i dont have a dog in this fight so im not getting in it

i would just like to make one general plea to anyone who feels like they need to adres this post....

keep in mind that this is an open forum and what you write will be read by members who are aware of what plays behind this post aswell as guests who are not.

lets try to give our guests a good impression of our forum and not allow them to be blinded by this small and insignificant issue we are facing today.

hope to see you all after the storm blows over

Godspeed

HUH?

type what you want. Read what you want. Do what you want.

If people stay, fine. If people leave, fine.

Trust me,

there will ALWAYS be people here.

Whether they get their feelings hurt or not is their problem, not yours.

David

Let's all go have a group hug.

So David, you are saying that they should try harder next time huh? B)

I thought that too. He sure did exit the room fast, but comes back and says "kind of a girly effort" ??????

Must not of been too girly, or he would have jumped right in.

And still hasn't shown us the chrome stuff, but I digress.

David your paint tutorial has and is very helpful to me. You went into great detail on supplies and techniques (so even a moran could figure it out).

I'm sure that's where your leather seat tutorial was headed. I understood what you meant about research and had started gathering intel to be ready to proceed before the interruption.

Anyways I appreciate any knowledge you have to share and look forward to whatever comes next.Thanks

I wrote it before and I write it again:

I am still looking forward to the in depth tutorial you announced for making real leather interiors. Remember, you have already shown us pics of the hides you are going to use, the tan and the almost white one.

But for some inexplicable reason, somebody locked the thread.