Model Cars Magazine Forum

What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?

36 members have voted

1. 1. Cholesterol or Carbs?

• Bacon & Eggs- you only live once!
    • Bagels.

Sounds more like a Heart attack in waiting.. :lol:

Try some Fruit instead..

maybe some Oatmeal?

Live healthy and Longer.

Only way to find out if that One off kit will ever be issues again..

This is about breakfast, not health! After 4 heart attacks I can dream with the best of them. This mornings breakfast was a pear, a cup of decaf tea, and a bowl of plain oatmeal. Yck! But it does the job. The dream is far better!

Actually, thats all I eat on Sunday! I eat one meal a day starting about 2 years ago and today I weight 190. Two years ago, I weighted 260!

In my family, a Sunday breakfast was always big even if we ate it in the late evening!

Nothing beats a good ol' Southern breakfast and the more people eating it with you, the more fun we all had. Sadly, in todays fast pace world, its a dying tradition but I still keep it alive. Thanks to both of my wonderful Grandmothers! B)

~ Jeff

Actually, thats all I eat on Sunday! I eat one meal a day starting about 2 years ago and today I weight 190. Two years ago, I weighted 260!

In my family, a Sunday breakfast was always big even if we ate it in the late evening!

Nothing beats a good ol' Southern breakfast and the more people eating it with you, the more fun we all had. Sadly, in todays fast pace world, its a dying tradition but I still keep it alive. Thanks to both of my wonderful Grandmothers! B)

~ Jeff

So, has your cholesterol level gone down with your weight change? (I love a place where you can talk about model cars, breakfast, beer and cholesterol in the same thread.)

I don't get the point of this. Why even post stuff like this ??

It's a light-hearted jab at posts like "What color should I paint my model car?", or "What should I build for my next project?". The answer is "Whatever YOU want".

I went with 2 bagels, some fresh pineapple, and coffee. As much as I love bacon and eggs, I don't eat them very often. I need to lose weight and eat better.

It's about time someone tried to evoke a serious intellectual conversation on here.

LDO, I have to apologize for some of the members here. It would seem that some here are not taking your dilemma seriously. I think you should wake up in the morning and eat whatever you feel like at that point in time and not give in to peer pressure.

I hope everything works out for you.

P.S. I'd ditch the bacon and just stick to eggs over easy with some good grain or cheese bread. B)