Model Cars Magazine Forum

my work bench

junkyard2

I love your workshop and i love how you have all the projects in a row. thats a lot of muscle cars. I wish i could get to my work bench in the garage, but till spring its way to cold to be in the workshop at the bench, i have to work at the kitchen table till it thaws. Love your cars and dislay. Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Darren B

I love your workshop and i love how you have all the projects in a row. thats a lot of muscle cars. I wish i could get to my work bench in the garage, but till spring its way to cold to be in the workshop at the bench, i have to work at the kitchen table till it thaws. Love your cars and dislay. Thank you for sharing.

yes its acually too cold here to build in the garage,i have been working in the house also,thanks for the compliment.

Looking good, so cool to have them all lined up like that. I take it you are a big Camaro fan :) One of my best friend's fiance, she is a huge camaro freak and I think owns just about every camaro diecast out there...lol

Yes,i love those camaros i have 29 camaro models,a 1:1 69 camaro & a 1:1 80 Z-28.