Model Cars Magazine Forum

A real Zinger???

As a man that knows Trains, trust me, that real blower has been setup as a fake cause otherwise it would blow up that Chevy or is it Mopar?:lol: engine to moon! And the whole darn Camaro for that matter! :lol: Looks freakish....whatever that means.. :lol:

As a man that knows Trains, trust me, that real blower has been setup as a fake cause otherwise it would blow up that Chevy or is it Mopar?:lol: engine to moon! And the whole darn Camaro for that matter! :lol: Looks freakish....whatever that means.. :lol:

Watch the video I just posted about what they guy said when they fired the car up with the blower on it....

Thanks for the video! But...I want to see action and numbers. The sheer brute amount of air sucked in that engine, fuel issues and a ton of other problems just don't add up. Heck, it might even run slower! I wonder why they didnt show it running at the drag strip eh?

I have seen guys putting carburetors inside blowers....I notice the wheelie bars were loose just before it flipped with the "normal" engine in it..if it had the train blower on it working just half the power, what do you think it would of done?.. :unsure: Those blowers have many uses in small ships, switcher locos, construction equipment like gaint dump trucks. Still, whatever the story is, there is NO WAY that I would stand within 50 yards of that thing while its being fired up! That guy is loco! :lol:

By the way, do ya'll really think those itty bitty blower safety straps would work? ;)

As for the Mustank umm Mustang with a tank engine in it...the Torque produced by that engine would....oh never mind! :unsure::lol: The engine would be better used in a monster truck. I would love to see that Mustank run!

I have seen some of the most unbelieveable things guys would do to cars and trucks and the most unusual engines to do it with all my life. I'am not knocking them at all cause they do things others wouldn't try and thats how American was made in the older years. Be creative and different!

Edited by Jello

Thanks for the video! But...I want to see action and numbers. The sheer brute amount of air sucked in that engine, fuel issues and a ton of other problems just don't add up. Heck, it might even run slower! I wonder why they didnt show it running at the drag strip eh?

I have seen guys putting carburetors inside blowers....I notice the wheelie bars were loose just before it flipped with the "normal" engine in it..if it had the train blower on it working just half the power, what do you think it would of done?.. B) Those blowers have many uses in small ships, switcher locos, construction equipment like gaint dump trucks. Still, whatever the story is, there is NO WAY that I would stand within 50 yards of that thing while its being fired up! That guy is loco! :lol:

Did you listen to the video? He said that when he blipped the throttle, one of the tires lifted 1.5" off the ground and blew both head gaskets at the same time :blink:

Did you listen to the video? He said that when he blipped the throttle, one of the tires lifted 1.5" off the ground and blew both head gaskets at the same time :blink:

C`mon guys, don't you recognize those cars?!?! Those are the new project cars for Hot Rod TV on Spike..... :)