Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is evilone stil around?

dryvr12

Hmm :) well regardless of if we liked him or not, I think we can all agree he did some killer builds.

yes but its just like with women, that can have killer bodies, but if they have a louzy attitude it brings the whole down

while a women with a mediocre body but great attitude and a kind smile is hard to pass up :)

yes but its just like with women, that can have killer bodies, but if they have a louzy attitude it brings the whole down

while a women with a mediocre body but great attitude and a kind smile is hard to pass up :P

I couldnt agree more!!

Mike , I think he's personally figgured out the fact that he's made entirely tooooooooo many enemies here . Have you really seen his attitude and his Dubious track record on trades ??????? Wake up an smell de coffee son ......... Ed Shaver

Mike , I think he's personally figgured out the fact that he's made entirely tooooooooo many enemies here . Have you really seen his attitude and his Dubious track record on trades ??????? Wake up an smell de coffee son ......... Ed Shaver

Yep...I do not think he is that smart......just put a pot of Kona on.....Darn that smells fine!!wink.gif

Edited by MikeMc

After smokein a few bowls of Kona, WHO would even NOTICE Hula Dancers???laugh.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Ahh Well, George, My favorite sport is GIRL WATCHIN' so no way I'm gonna miss them grass skirts wigglen. :lol::o

Edited by RJWood