Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Little Red Wagon

Bruno

Ok here's my first drag racing model in many years (25 or so...) So here's mw take on Lindberg's Little Red Wagon. I looked at many pictures on the web, this truck had many versions and updates over the years. This one doesn't represent any version in particular, I just built it the way I like and with what I had in hand. The paint is automotive basecoat/clearcoat (color is Chrysler's 2008 code PRH) and the decals are from the kit. I had some problems with my kit's decals, it kinda desintegrated in the water. So I posted a decal request here in the "wanted" section and Mark (disabledmodeler) sent me a sheet, which worked great. Thanks Mark for helping me finish the Little Red Wagon! :)

2a9f716288.jpg

65e39a8ec2.jpg

205082694e.jpg

c6f3ef3f3e.jpg

2c896d21da.jpg

4b89233d1d.jpg

I usually build musclecar models, it was fun to build a drag model for a change B)

Edited by Bruno

Please don't wait another 25 years to build more drag cars!!!!

This came out fantastic. You have a very clean building style which is something I admire most of all. Whether it's an all out detailed car or an OOB build, a clean style will get the looks every time.

Well done.

Bob

Thanks everyone :(

Please don't wait another 25 years to build more drag cars!!!!

I won't. I really enjoyed building this one. I bought a few drag kits recently. Next drag build will be the Tommy Ivo FED, just waiting for the rear wheels to get here. I also scored a Ramchargers FED kit and a Winged Express kit :D

Edited by Bruno