Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greer Black and Prudhomme yellow car

jlucky

Greetings once again,

Well my next project is going to be the Greer Black and Prudhomme yellow car. I have the Reliable Resin body and scoop and plenty of exterior photos but I need some interior details. What kind of rearend were they using etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

PS I'm going to have get brave and start posting some photos.

I have a few Ref Phto's fron the NHRA Museum Pomona Ca( in a shoe box some where ) , if that cars still there ,you might wanta contact any members in the SoCal area & see if they can shoot some pics , our contact Bruce Meyer , Those Die Casts are pretty spot on that Tom Long ( GMP ) did & as mentioned Rodders Jrnl have masive pics & a gr8* source for ref mat

Build ON !

Don

where are your decals coming from. This has been one the cars Ive been wanting to build.....

The decals came with the Resin body from Reliable Resin. They include both decals for the red car and the yellow car so you have your choice.

quick note :

we have "both" frt ends ...

The shorter of the two is to create the yellow car

the longer is for the "Tomoto Soup" ( color ) car , well... that's what Snake called it when I asked him the color of that car *also told me that it was one of his fav's b/c it was easier to handle

We're going to be resivising our "offerings" to included separate pkgs.. for ea. car individualy

Build ON !

Don