Model Cars Magazine Forum

California Events

Barbo

The SoCal Classic ended a couple years ago and has been replaced by the Western Scale Classic which will be July 15, 2007 - more on this as it's available.

The Lower Left Coast show which was put on by the San Diego Model Car Club ended a few years ago too.

The IPMS Nationals will be here in Orange County August 22-25, 2007.

Will you be in SoCal this year Miguel?

Will you be at GSL?

Hi.......Dave Lindsay, yes I will be in San Diego , California from the 14th to 29th of July for vacation with my family ( a busy vacation) and during this date I will be again with the guys from the San Diego Model car Club , at the Buena Vista Kit Collectors Expo the 22nd and ComicCon the 27th. I was asking for the SoCal event , because it appears in the Model Cars anual events issue of 2004, and did not find information.Thank you, Thats great , I can also go to the ''Western Scale Classic''. About GSL for the month of May , I was again invited by Mr. Mark Gustavson to present another seminar as I did in 2005 , after I accepted I had to cancel my visit , because I will be participating in a special event with Lowrider Magazine in May . Lowrider Magzine is one of or great sponsors of our ''5th Caribbean Scale Auto Expo'' 2007. Will you be at the ''Western Scale Classic'' .thanks again for your help........Miguel Barbosa.