Model Cars Magazine Forum

List of Who makes what

Im seriously considering compiling a huge text list, arranged by year, of the car make and year itself, with who makes it right next to it...... so someone could come here and look it up, by scrolling down through the years. If that happens, I'll start with MY list, post it, let people email me with their corrections and all the stuff I don't know about, or what they know of that was discontinued, then revise it and maybe the mods will "sticky" the list.

Let me know if you think it's worthwhile or not.

I know it wouldn't be accepted on a certain popular other forum, they would consider it advertising, upsetting, racially motivated or whatever the day's excuse is for deleting 37 threads.

Thanks!

Sounds like a great idea Ayatollah! I'd certainly be interested in something like that!

I know it wouldn't be accepted on a certain popular other forum, they would consider it advertising, upsetting, racially motivated or whatever the day's excuse is for deleting 37 threads.

Thanks!

Now that's funny!! :lol:

OK. Thanks for the input, sounds like it may be worthwhile then. I'll have the preliminary list up soon. It will take input and many changes, but it will beat searching 60+websites.

I just hate when you remember seeing something somewhere and now that you want to buy it you can't remember which one of 71,000 resin casters had it.

Thanks again!

• 1 year later...