Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some Attempts

beefheart22

Nice builds Nathan. Where did you get the extra decals from on the Days of Thunder car? I have all three of the Monogram Thunder kits and would like to have the extras, especially the Hendrick logos.

I have all 3 of the Days of Thunder cars too but do you guys know if they (Anyone) made decals to do the SuperFlo pink and white car or the Exxon black car> I really want to make all 5. Nice work on your builds I'm a Jeff fan and that looks great. Also I'll say life is funny, I used to boo Bodine in that car and now he is a hero with the bobsleds I root for year after year. I hated that truck crash he had cause nobody deserved that. Now I'm a big fan of him too and would love to make that car some day and his old #7 Exide. Cool cars keep em coming!

I have all 3 of the Days of Thunder cars too but do you guys know if they (Anyone) made decals to do the SuperFlo pink and white car or the Exxon black car> I really want to make all 5. Nice work on your builds I'm a Jeff fan and that looks great. Also I'll say life is funny, I used to boo Bodine in that car and now he is a hero with the bobsleds I root for year after year. I hated that truck crash he had cause nobody deserved that. Now I'm a big fan of him too and would love to make that car some day and his old #7 Exide. Cool cars keep em coming!

Thanks Brian. His crash was terrifying to say the least! JWTBM makes the Superflo and Exxon decals too. I've got a set of both, ordered from the link posted above.