Model Cars Magazine Forum

2007 Kenworth W900 132" sleeper

032-2.jpg, 033-2.jpg, 037-1.jpg, 044-1.jpg, 045-2.jpg, 046-2.jpg, 048-2.jpg, 049-1.jpg, 055-1.jpg

I have lots more, a lot of underhood (running a twin-turboed CAT engine in her). She is a 2007 Kenworth W900 with the 132" sleeper. Let me know if you would like me to post them.

Edited by whale392

032-2.jpg, 033-2.jpg, 037-1.jpg, 044-1.jpg, 045-2.jpg, 046-2.jpg, 048-2.jpg, 049-1.jpg, 055-1.jpg

I have lots more, a lot of underhood (running a twin-turboed CAT engine in her). She is a 2007 Kenworth W900 with the 132" sleeper. Let me know if you would like me to post them.

would love to see more plus the inside of the sleeper please

I wasn't able to get any of the inside of the sleeper (the guy was pretty cool with letting me snap pics of his truck, even tilting the hood) but with his wife with him it wasn't in the cards. That and I was on the clock and supposed to be working on my jets kind-of limited my time to take pics. I will upload more Wednsday when I get off work. I also have a few of his 48' drop deck trailer too if anyone is interested.

I will upload more Wednsday when I get off work. I also have a few of his 48' drop deck trailer too if anyone is interested.

I'll look forward to seeing more, especially the trailer!

035-2.jpg, 040-2.jpg, 039-1.jpg, 038-2.jpg, 041-2.jpg, 043-2.jpg

Again, as time allows I will have more up. The driver was extremely cool in letting me take shots of his truck, and was quite happy to help when I told him I was building a KW W900Aerodyne. I cannot thank him enough for the pics he let me snap.

Edited by whale392

These sleepers really don't do much for me.

GOOD FOR YOU!!! There are some of us who ARE, including ME, and find Bradley's pics very helpful!! If you don't like them, DON'T LOOK AT THEM!!

Edited by highway