Model Cars Magazine Forum

Peterbilt 362( Great Pumpkin painted)

I started this and it was put on the back burner so I could finish my Paystar.I have two of these 362's and they where both warped it took a lot of work to get them in usable condition.I made a Double Eagle sleeper and was going to paint it like the United truck below but now I'm not sure what the paint is going to be.

23hvq0p.jpg

28gzaqa.jpg

Made a front bumper and some boxes that are being chromed.

2mn3ceo.jpg

This is where it is at right now. The fenders are stretched Turnpiker fenders.

2h5p6pz.jpg

5jwnc1.jpg

11t3go0.jpg

5akhe1.jpg

23m6brl.jpg

Edited by 20dakota04

• 3 weeks later...

Well first thing AWSOME!!!Second is Orange hmmm not a lot of choises for the frame.Now Tim did a Pete(PACCAR Tractor 389)some time ago Blue with a gray on the frame, its a idea.I do like the yellow idea also.Another thing look at Tims recent 359 Yellow cab/sleeper black chassis very nice.My 2 pennies.Now please tell me, is that cab 1/24 scale cause the wheels look like Italeri wheels and I wanna build some 24th scale COE Petes. :lol: Nice build BTW.

Well first thing AWSOME!!!Second is Orange hmmm not a lot of choises for the frame.Now Tim did a Pete(PACCAR Tractor 389)some time ago Blue with a gray on the frame, its a idea.I do like the yellow idea also.Another thing look at Tims recent 359 Yellow cab/sleeper black chassis very nice.My 2 pennies.Now please tell me, is that cab 1/24 scale cause the wheels look like Italeri wheels and I wanna build some 24th scale COE Petes. -_- Nice build BTW.

Yes the cab is 1/24th scale and I think I'm going with gray for the frame.Thanks

• 1 month later...

This is a great looking project. The under cab detail is very good and I like the orange, this would look good with a metallic grey or silver frame!! Perhaps also try a white and black belt stripe or something like that.

Dave

Edited by Old Albion