Model Cars Magazine Forum

been awhile, 72 Chevy

Shop truck anyone, well we have a 72 chevy short fleet, yellow and white, its a diecast( i know im sorry ) that i bought for $11 bucks at the swapmeet, since i got it lastnight ive shaved the 3rd brake light off, door handles, mirrors, and bondoed some holes, it had a molded big block and a 4barrel so i cut that out and i dont what im puttin in it yet(ideas??), painted the roof white again today, i changed the tires, stock wheels though, looks cool i think, took all the marker lights off the side abd the cheyenne emblems...........it was already lowered so that saved me some hassel, i only have one pic right now, ill have more probally tomorrow, so ideas and constructive critism are highly appreciated, 122.jpg

yea thanks rail freak, well i made a spare tire holder to put in the bed of truck, gotta do something with the interior, its annoying me :lol::P , well so i put a 283 stroker motor in it, dual quads, hearders, etc......im gonna try to shave all the handles, all that stuff, just leave the trim on the sides, i gotta make some exhaust because the molded stuff is silly, any ideas are takin to consideration, i need something to put in the bed.......byyeee

In the bed, huh? Hmmmmm...how about a cool toneau ( how the heck do you spell that word? :lol: ) cover? The kind that snaps down, not the hard glass ones. Maybe with an bowtie in the middle?

Nice truck though...has a cool stance..looks mean.