Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ok so I just picked up two more trucks kits the other day and when I was putting them with my other kits I realized that I have a lot of truck kits!!! some 30 plus kits of them!!

I guess I need to start building them some time soon!!

100_3015.jpg

100_3016.jpg

Does anyone else have this many truck kits? I'm sure I'm not alone on this one... B)

Guest Mustang3.8

Nice collection. Would you consider trading for some of the doubles? If so, I'm interested in one of the '72 Chevy Fleetsides.

Nice collection. Would you consider trading for some of the doubles? If so, I'm interested in one of the '72 Chevy Fleetsides.

No because I have plans for them, one is getting the open road camper and the other one a racer's wedge.

Sorry

Marty

Yes it is addiction /sickness After years of buying kits and storing them in 3 location around my house I decided one day to put them all in part of a walk in closet next to my hobbyroom I wound up filling the closet. God I realized I have 196 model kits to build lol. I will need to add more shelves in my hobby room to I have a feeling.Is there a cure ?

Yes it is addiction /sickness After years of buying kits and storing them in 3 location around my house I decided one day to put them all in part of a walk in closet next to my hobbyroom I wound up filling the closet. God I realized I have 196 model kits to build lol. I will need to add more shelves in my hobby room to I have a feeling.Is there a cure ?

Only 196, try 400+ like my collection! You may have a sickness, but I AM ADDICTED!!! :)

For truck kits(Peterbilt, Frieghtliner,Kenworth,International,Ford,Dodge,GMC), I don't have that many but have picked up a few these last few weeks.

I have a Beautiful looking Revell AG Kenworth W900 Wrecker (still sealed too)I bought 15+yrs ago I really Hope to build one day when I think I can do it Justice.

Now when it comes right down to how many pickups I have, I like to think I have all that

have been available these last 20+yrs.

I did manage to build and give away the only Ford Ranger snap kits to my friends kids since

they were able to be played with more than a glue kit.

Just how many by the Numbers?

I couldn't tell ya, 20-30 maybe out of 900 or so kits in my collection stash

I mean, To-build stack. :)

But whos counting? :lol:

Ok so I just picked up two more trucks kits the other day and when I was putting them with my other kits I realized that I have a lot of truck kits!!! some 30 plus kits of them!!

I guess I need to start building them some time soon!!

100_3015.jpg

100_3016.jpg

Does anyone else have this many truck kits? I'm sure I'm not alone on this one... ;)

Those aren’t trucks. They’re cars with longer chassis.

Those aren’t trucks. They’re cars with longer chassis.

Well don't try and tell Harry that :o because he said they are trucks and move it here, where it is for the most part about Big Rigs. But what do I know I'm just one of the little guys :mellow:

Well don't try and tell Harry that :o because he said they are trucks and move it here, where it is for the most part about Big Rigs. But what do I know I'm just one of the little guys :mellow:

That's disgusting! I can't believe you guys would hoard so many kits like that!!!! Have'nt you heard of self control?????? You should be ashamed!!!!!!! I buy a snap together, build it right away and give it away! Just like in my pics!

www.public.fotki.com/lotso

That's disgusting! I can't believe you guys would hoard so many kits like that!!!! Have'nt you heard of self control?????? You should be ashamed!!!!!!! I buy a snap together, build it right away and give it away! Just like in my pics!

www.public.fotki.com/lotso

Just like in your pix, huh? lol. I see you have what is probably a very rare kit. The lowboy with the CAT D8 combo kit.

I don't have as many as some of you guys, but I do have stashes in 2 states. lol. There's a handful in my friend's attic in PA that I didn't get a chance to grab when I moved, although 90% of my collection is at home in MO with me.

Just like in your pix, huh? lol. I see you have what is probably a very rare kit. The lowboy with the CAT D8 combo kit.

I don't have as many as some of you guys, but I do have stashes in 2 states. lol. There's a handful in my friend's attic in PA that I didn't get a chance to grab when I moved, although 90% of my collection is at home in MO with me.

I could help you move the ones in PA to my house!!! :lol:

Marty, does the Warlock have decals? If so could I get a picture or scan, I'm going to be building my favorite Dodge Special edition trucks, Warlock, Little Red, Midnight Exspress, Free Spirit, Southbounder, Round Up, Palomino, Macho Power Wagon, Top Hand, California Special, and a few more. God I think I have a Dodge truck problem.

I think currently I have 15 sealed, 5 opened, 2 on the bench, and about 50 that other people considered junk, and gave me, and about 35 on my shelves.

Two states??? How about two countries??? I've got close to 100 back in my parents basement in Toronto, and at least another 75 here in Iowa.....

I could go get them......................................................... :lol: