Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

68 el camino

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

this is my two tone pro touring el camino, tamiya black and testors diamond dust silver, pegasus big n little wheels and brakes, crome foil, two tone interior, stock and detailed motor, scratch built bed cover with black cloth material, brake lines. this was a fun kit to build with no fit issues. thanks Gil B)

camaro376.jpg

camaro377.jpg

Posted · Report post

Very Nice work.

Posted · Report post

Great El Camino! I love pro-touring, and love seeing all types of body-styles. Beautiful color scheme, perfect stance. Great job :)

Rod

Posted · Report post

Nice build. What did you do to deal with the sink marks on the top. Every one to these I have has sink marks on the top and I don't really want to mess up the great texture on the top. Any suggestions?

Posted · Report post

Thats sharp,man.Real tight.

Posted · Report post

very cool i wish mine that made out of a chevelle looked better bwt mine had tape for a roof and had cracks all over the body :lol:

Posted · Report post

Nice build. What did you do to deal with the sink marks on the top. Every one to these I have has sink marks on the top and I don't really want to mess up the great texture on the top. Any suggestions?

thanks for the comments guys! as for Camaroman, yeah i had sink marks too but i filled with little super glue and when was almost hard i used rag just tapping it give some textue.

thw

Posted · Report post

Very nice! It was a pleasure and a treat to see this at the Phoenix Desert Scale Classic show. It is very inspiring.