Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dunn & Reath .............

.... there isn't a drop of green paint on this car ........ having totally exhausted my supply of Cobracolors Candy Apple Green, I had to resort to other means .......... the upper part of the body was sprayed with Cobracolors Meridian Turquoise Metallic ..... the lower sprayed with Cobracolors Navy Blue Metallic .......... then the whole thing was covered with Cobracolors Candy Mayan Gold ......... the end result is pretty much what I was looking for in the first place

dr1-1.jpg

dr3.jpg

dr2-1.jpg

dr4-1.jpg

dr5.jpg

dr6.jpg

O.C.......one hell of a build.......we both are getting a reputation of fast builders.......I hope people don`t think are stuff is built with cutting corners.......you and I know we love to build and we do are best for ourselfs......great job O.C.

John....you can't possibly be serious with us forum guys thinking you or O.C cut corners are you? Both of you guys' drag builds are outstanding and a real credit to your skills and to model building in general. MCMForum is honored to have you both aboard!

• 3 weeks later...