Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 GMC 2500 Custom, 402 Big Block, 4 on the floor, steel bed floor, Scratchbuilt Small back window, Slotted Mags, which I need to add aditional Lugs too, Scratchbuilt Diamond plate Step bumper, Scratchbuilt Diamond plate tool box, Dual exuast, real Dual Polished aluminum tips, bench seat, orange and white 2 tone, performance parts, Scratchbuilt High clearence Truck shifter, scale November 1968 National geographic with 2 GMC ruck ads in the center (Novembers my Birth month), CB radio and anntenna, trailer mirrors, Ontario Truck plates, I think thats it,

FILE0271.jpg

FILE0279.jpg

FILE0273.jpg

FILE0272.jpg

FILE0275.jpg

FILE0276.jpg

FILE0278.jpg

Thanks Wheels.

Great looking truck. These trucks are fun too. My dad had a mustard yellow 72 3/4 ton camper special with a 402 and automatic. That thing was so fun to drive but you could literally watch the fuel gauge go down while smoking the tires :lol:

Thanks Brian, That's the Grey Chevy you gave me, My grandfather always had beautiful trucks my dad has told me, most were GMC's, I think I get it from him.

School out, Nick? You've been busy building and getting better. This one looks good.

No Jim, these are some of my builds from the 4 months my camera was busted, also that's the grille you gave me, But thank you.

Nick, I'm curious . Why would you want a "Small Back Window " cab . They were in reality too small to work with . Thats the main reason you never ever saw them . In 1970, you got the "Big " window regardless. Ed Shaver

Ed to tell you the truth I have a thing for the small back window trucks, I prefer them to a Big back window, not sure why, I just know that I do. And Ed '68 was the last year you could get a small back window, that I know for sure.