Model Cars Magazine Forum

kw t600-a super kenepa WIP

now i hav added a bull/roo bar and decided on paint and a murial that will go on the side

DCAM6678-1.jpg

DCAM6676.jpg

DCAM6673.jpg

the axles where a pain i had to cast the front of one and the back of another to get them all hooked together for all 6 to be drive axles

the flat bead will be the trailer but i will be getting a d8 dozer or somthing bigger for the load

the next step i have to do ia a deck for the van that will be between the sleeper and the fithwheel

will post moor when i get moor done

I like what you did to the sleeper & truck, when I first saw this I thought you were making a aussi fuel truck or a mich train with all the wheels I have to see this done.Would also have to add have money in tire company for turning that puppy would scuff tires down fast.

Edited by huffanpuff

pete this is just an idea i had not based off a real one a frind of mine once tried to build one like it but through a brakeup with his wife he lost every thing he had done and when i got to thinking about the two canepa's i had decided to bild it and go futher with it then he ever thought of like all the axles and the streched sleeper.

that is real nice i have been away from trucks along time is something like it practical if so where would you use it sorry for the dumb question

the only dumb questions ar the ones no one asks lol

and i dont know if the truck is practical or even posable it is just somthing i thought up for a couple of kits i had laing around

Whoa! Doesn't matter what the GVW is the whole load would be replacement tires for that beast with room for 1 pallet to transport. I like the concept Tan, can't wait to see it finished. When I first saw the frame I thought it was one of those heavy heavy trailers where each axle pivots on its own. I really like the idea on this kit keep it goin!

• 5 months later...

well been a wile but to give an update on this rig

I ran into a big crack in it

literally

was looking at the sleeper and found a crack in the side and had to strip it and that has been fun

now i need to redo the body work and repaint it B)

now i am waiting for a decent day to repaint it

will have it done eventually just have to take a brake and then get it done