Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Lexus GS400

BIGTRUCK

This kit is nice....there will not be wasted time cleaning this one up..pretty high parts count for a curb side, 2 complete trees of glass, amber or clear, decals have all the gauges and looks like 2 separate seat patterns , its a 30 dollar kit but if you print out a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby 18 bucks is a pretty good deal , and all I went in for was some blue thread for the seats in another build........Sheeeeeesh why does this always happen to me?

IMGP0021-vi.jpg

IMGP0022-vi.jpg

IMGP0023-vi.jpg

IMGP0024-vi.jpg

IMGP0025-vi.jpg

IMGP0026-vi.jpg

IMGP0027-vi.jpg

IMGP0029-vi.jpg

the box also shows variable ride levels.....

Sounds good to me Pat..I'll be on the 3rd tire in one month tho'....I'll obtain that kind of speed because its a curb-side :):lol::lol::lol: 2 months maybe....3 months it should look kinda like a Lexus......4 months for sure....5 months I'll prolly loose my train of thought......so any where between 2 and 4 is good for me :roll: :roll: :roll:

End of April is cool.....Detroit you say....im gone the 7th thru 13th and 21st to 27th....Milwaukee NNL is the 15th...please say its the 28th or 29th then its very possible....be great to see all you guys again and Jeff from Motor City Resin....I may even go instead of Milwaukee if its the 14th or 15th...