Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1:24 dropped tube front suspension

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

As it describes...I found one at PSF hobbies and looking elsewhere and Ive serached several other model sites...I mainly looking for one that takes paypal.

Posted · Report post

Hi Kaleb. Try R&D Unique. (Possibly on Detail Master website). It's a dropped tube front suspension, part no. RDU2451. It was $7.00. It may not be R & D Unique anymore, but "Mini Exotics@AOL.com". Hope this helps. fiatboy

Posted · Report post

Hi Kaleb. Try R&D Unique. (Possibly on Detail Master website). It's a dropped tube front suspension, part no. RDU2451. It was $7.00. It may not be R & D Unique anymore, but "Mini Exotics@AOL.com". Hope this helps. fiatboy

R&D Unique, who also owned the MiniExotics line, closed up a little over a year ago. Now, the Revell '37 Ford kits have a dropped tubular (CAE?) front axle in them.

Art

Posted · Report post

Its for the jwac and jarius said it wasnt the stock suspension so I was thinking it would have to be bought. That helps and ill check them out.

Posted · Report post

Could you use aluminum tubing bent to shape? Maybe solder but that might be too soft. Maybe some Evergreen rod? How about using a coat hanger?

Posted · Report post

I would....but im not sure what they look like up close. I think I may wait and go with that original one I found or try one of these other links. Thanks for the help.

Posted · Report post

If you dont mind resn, the Partsbox has them. http://www.thepartsbox.com/ Great quality stuff!

Posted · Report post

the 1138 is identical to the pic thanks....but $25 minimum order :unsure: