Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Yenko 427 Nova

Len Woodruff

Don't post pics from your 1:1 car! :lol: No that's very impressive, good work! That awesome paintjob and nicely fitting decals are very nice ones. The engine detailing is super! And those wheels: :D These are the best American Racing wheels I've ever seen. I mean they are the most realistic ones because of you, Fleetline! Oh and I had to say, that vinyl top is awesome too. Ten points!

Don't post pics from your 1:1 car! :lol: No that's very impressive, good work! That awesome paintjob and nicely fitting decals are very nice ones. The engine detailing is super! And those wheels: :blink: These are the best American Racing wheels I've ever seen. I mean they are the most realistic ones because of you, Fleetline! Oh and I had to say, that vinyl top is awesome too. Ten points!

umm... this isnt fleetlines' build.... But I do agree this is one nice build keep up the good work :D

Jeff it is the PE from MCG. But the fit is not great. The problem as I found out too late is that the headlights turn in at the top. The next one I do will have the full grill with SS removed. Why didn't they make this a seperate script???

Thanks Len, I may go ahead and pick up that PE set anyway. Perhaps one day, The'll do a complete grill assembly for this car.. You did a super job on this kit. The grill looks excellent the way you have it...Nice work!!

Thanks Len, I may go ahead and pick up that PE set anyway. Perhaps one day, The'll do a complete grill assembly for this car.. You did a super job on this kit. The grill looks excellent the way you have it...Nice work!!

Jay the photo etch kit has some very good Nova & Yenko scripts. I think I like the kit side markers better from a 3d point of view. I just wised it had some interior photo etch.