Model Cars Magazine Forum

work on back end of horse trailer

I have a opening tri fold door on piano hinge. wanted something for a ramp. I wanted one that you didn't have to pull out & than how to stow it also was a issue so, I came up with this ramp that un folds. I also am changing trailer side for rear wheels. Because of the skirting & just may be you had to work on rear wheels or change a flat I am making side panel so it comes up opening the side up.Also adding rack to top back with my also scratch bails of hay.Might also add spent 3 days just on rear doors & ramp & spent 9 hrs today on side door for trailer.

Edited by huffanpuff

You do some beautiful work. I've been saving some of the pictures for future reference. I hope you don't mind. I've got so many irons in the fire right now that I don't know when or if I'll ever get to it, but it's good to be prepared.

It's ok keep anything you need what I did wrong was put the roof on the trailer,that should be the last thing done for it would be easy to build could of made roof with a edge on the side to fit like a cookie jar than take it off & on but, was brain dead at this time.now everything I need to add go's through the bottom middle section & it's only 6"long x 3&7/8 wide using watch maker screws & tools. Hands are to big sometimes .