Model Cars Magazine Forum

Workbench 2/07 50 Ford and 32 Chopped top

KDog

Man I forgot how much fun those 49's and 50's where to build. Hers where it is today. Now to just figure out how I want interior !

P1010030-vi.jpg

Got started wiring the 32 and building the floor pan and cutting the green glass out.

P1010034-vi.jpg

Sometimes its a great escape to get back to the basics...

Kenny

yeah ditto the above, i love how the flames seem to come out of the headers and the heat from them has faded the paint (looks like to me anyway).

that 50 is great too, especially that clean engine compartment. i take it you scratch built that air cleaner? very nice work.

DANG 'Dog!! That '32 is tha knees, man! Wow. I want one just like it. Who's resin body is that?

The '50 is way cool too, she's just overshadowed by the towering badness of that deuce. :D

That's Perry's Resin chopped 32 body. Randy added the NEW tool lower sides so it works with the Revell 32 kit (on the fenders). The Air Cleaner on the 50 is 1 I added to my resin list. I'll be adding more and more to the list. I'm looking @ doing a website soon. Everything I'm building right now has something I cast on it for display.

Thanks KDog !