Model Cars Magazine Forum

NISSAN 350 Z

E.C.

My second project is a Nissan 350z in 1:32 scale i put a handmade wheels handmade role cage

and now i need to paint the car and put the body kit the building video are here

part1 http://www.youtube.com/user/toyotanissan1000#p/u/4/pMqM9E60sV8

part2 http://www.youtube.com/user/toyotanissan1000#p/u/2/LcaK-5pLPi4

post-6591-12789118349476_thumb.jpg

Edited by E.C.

why i have just 2MB of memory plz tell me

I couldn't tell ya, but you can try loading them up in you Members Gallery.

Go into your Profile and go into Gallery and start one up or start up a photobucket account

it's free and easy.

BTW: nice looking little Nissan. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest madazzskilzkustumz

Wow man U do some crazzy boddie kitz. U uze lots of puddy to. I like’ it. can U shows us somthing you finished tho? tHanks! Jimmy B):huh:B)

• 2 weeks later...

Your issue with the MB is not going to go away unless you make a photobucket or Fotki account. When you join Model Cars Magazine you get a certain amount of space to share your builds. In the Tips, Tricks and Tutorial section there is a pinnned topic at the top of the page posted by a member named Clay. He shows step by step how to create a photobucket account. Photobucket will let you post a lot more pictures. There is a limit there to on a free account. I pay for my account but it gives me unlimited everything for 2 years. I can have as many topics and pictures as I want. You will need at least a free account or you will have to go back and delete pictures from your older posts to be able to make new ones if you do not do this. Good luck

Your issue with the MB is not going to go away unless you make a photobucket or Fotki account. When you join Model Cars Magazine you get a certain amount of space to share your builds. In the Tips, Tricks and Tutorial section there is a pinnned topic at the top of the page posted by a member named Clay. He shows step by step how to create a photobucket account. Photobucket will let you post a lot more pictures. There is a limit there to on a free account. I pay for my account but it gives me unlimited everything for 2 years. I can have as many topics and pictures as I want. You will need at least a free account or you will have to go back and delete pictures from your older posts to be able to make new ones if you do not do this. Good luck

man i got photobucket account this pictures are from photobucket Photobucket

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...