Model Cars Magazine Forum

Crankys Workshop article in the new issue

I know he probably hears it all the time but Cranky is one of the best at what he does i just loved the new article in the new issue. He is my inspiration to keep going in the hobby and to learn his techniques!!! Keep it up Cranky!

Edited by Darren B

I know he probably hears it all the time but Cranky is one of the best at what he does i just loved the new article in the new issue. He is my inspiration to keep going in the hobby and to learn his techniques!!! Keep it up Cranky!

I'll bet he won't mind hearing it again... B) B)

CRANKY ROCKS!!!

Have you guys visited his Fotki site? I looked at it last week, was on there somewhere close to three hours just enjoying his craftsmanship, and his willingness to share his pictures with us. Just a joy to behold, he is another unique craftsman that enhances our wonderful hobby, and motivates people like me...and I am grateful.

Folks, check it out, worth the visit. Thanks for all your hard work Cranky.

Mike

CRANKY ROCKS!!!

Have you guys visited his Fotki site? I looked at it last week, was on there somewhere close to three hours just enjoying his craftsmanship, and his willingness to share his pictures with us. Just a joy to behold, he is another unique craftsman that enhances our wonderful hobby, and motivates people like me...and I am grateful.

Folks, check it out, worth the visit. Thanks for all your hard work Cranky.

Mike

Oh heck yeah i have spent plenty of time on his Fotki site. Some of the best original ideas I have ever seen.

Ok Cranky, I am with you on that!

Model cars........check.

Model Railroading.....check.

4 1:1 project cars.......check.

A 1956 Harley and a 1971 Suzuki T500R motorcycle projects.......got those too.

Garage space............(laughs hysterically, wipes tears from eyes and takes a deep breath)......NOPE!

Awesome work and great pics. I have to track down a MCM mag. Anyone know which book stores carry them?

By the way that avatar is cool,do you have a model related business.

The only place that I can get a copy of it in my town is my local hobby shop. I should subscribe to it but for right now i dont. 1.) is since most of the hobby shops closed in my area i try to keep giving as much money as i can to my lhs to help them survive. 2.) its easier for me to just come up with the $6.00 a month.

I had read on here that one day it would be on the newstands with the other mags but to no avail yet.

one day i plan on subscribing but the best bet for you is to see if you have a local hobby shop that carries it.

Edited by Darren B