Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Easyriders" L.S.R.H. streamliner

John Teresi

Hello everybody........today is the anniversary .........20 years ago today that the "Easyriders" streamliner broke the worlds record at the Bonneville salt flats for the fastest Harley Davidson motorcycle in the world.......the "Easyriders" streamliner L.S.R.H. held the record for 16 years..........I built this replica of my fathers "Easyriders" streamliner as a tribute and birthday gift for him......my model is in the current July issue of "Easyriders magazine and also in the current August issue of "Biker" magazine........if you would like to see how I built this model look in the 'Workbench" section around page 4 or 5 for the 'Jammer Cycle" streamliner........thanks for looking.

DSCF0349.jpg

DSCF0367.jpg

DSCF0415.jpg

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0406.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0449.jpg

DSCF0463.jpg

DSCF0360.jpg

I think you out did yourself this time wow what a job.It looks so real like the one person if you had of your builts for sale I would be inline for it forsure.Your work is outstanding I hat to competw against you for sure.Your models are like a art your sence of detail goes over anything sence I meet Jim Keeler.Your has been the best so far keep up the good work.

John Pol

Edited by misterlegends

I've seen this magnificent model personally, and it is amazing!..and thanks to Johns great photos you can really see the incredible detail he's done here...although having been involved with the 1:1 I'm sure helped ;)

Hi John,

Glad to see you are still having fun, I can always tell!

Ok, just wanted to comment on your LSRH....simply beautiful, don't even have the words to tell you how much I enjoy your work, but....I have figured out how you do it. Everybody else thinks you shrink the real stuff, but I think you shrink yourself, work on your projects like you are working on 1:1 and then un-shrink yourself just in time for dinner!! Don't worry John, your secret is safe with me.

Magnificent, and as always, thank you very much for posting to share with us.

Mike

John,

I already commented on this build. Today I looked at it again and it just amazes me. You didn't just sloppily put a lot a detail into. You painstakingly detailed it to a level that looks absolutely real. I couldn't resist a second compliment. You deserve it.

The photos are great, but trust me ... if you have not seen this model in person, you cannot truly understand the spectacular nature of this incredible model!

John has always produced outstanding models, but this one puts them all away. Unfreakinbelievable!

I have guys looking over my shoulder and I simply cannot convince them that this is a model. They've scrutinized the engine shots and say "no way". And one of them is an engine guy!

I'm floored here. Simply incredible and amazing work!

I thought when i started to read the thread that i was looking at the pics that created your inspiration. Wow i can not believe this is a model. I really can't just totally mind blowing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Darren B