Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Chevelle Hot Rod ready for the Road

Romell R

OK so I wasn't going to post until our move was done and I was trying to stay at 669 posts for as long as I could!! But thanks to you for posting this AWESOME work of art I had to post!! :(

I have enjoyed following the build and seeing what you were going to add next to it and now seeing it all together it's just beautiful Rommel!!!

Can't wait to see it some time in person.

Thanks, Marty

Thats it? I've seen better. I think you should have taken your time on this and maybe done a small amount of scratch building to make it look a little more real. B):D:lol::lol: All joking aside my friend If EVER they decide to "Pin" a project yours should be pinned in the tips section because I think we all could learn from what you have shared and you didn't have to share the amount you did. You do the hobby such justice and I can't wait to see it for myself up close and shake your hand.

Like everyone else I've enjoyed seeing this come together.

More than that, I've enjoyed watching your willingness to share your tips, techniques, and help with anyone that asked. The best thing anyone can do for the hobby is help it grow, and I certainly think you've put a lot of good karma into the board since you got here, and inspired a lot of people. Great job!

Dittoes to Mr. Taylor's comments!

Words fail me when it comes to commenting on this build.

Perhaps that would not bother most people but being a Preacher it does bother me.

Fantastic, Awesome, Bind boggling sort of describe the words I am looking for.

Congrats, you are a true Master of the craft of Model Building.

My hat is off to you, Mr. Robinson! Most fantastic build of EPIC proportions.

A suggestion for the display might be to put that floor jack in from the front - even lift, say on a front cross-member and no chance of the driver's door being opened onto the handle, or being knocked while putting the tire back on. For safety, it really should be on jack stands, and have wheel chocks. Just a thought I had to add to the mini dio! Really like the mirror, as it helps to show off that chassis.

I, too, can't wait for the next build from your workbench! :)

Oh, and if I may make a request please - I'd love to see pictures of it all buttoned up if you get a chance...doors closed, hood on, ready to cruise.

Thx for all the sincere compliments fellas and since you asked so politly Tony heres a few pics of her all buttoned up and ready to hit the street. except i cant put the hood all the way down due to the hoodlatch spring.I shot her from this side also because I didnt want to put the drivers side wheel on.(lugnuts are a pain to deal with when youre tired) And i didnt snap the doors shut in fear of breaking a window when I have to re-open them for the show. I hope you enjoy.

buttonedup003.jpg

buttonedup002.jpg

buttonedup001.jpg

Edited by Aftashox