Model Cars Magazine Forum

93 S10 Blazer Pro-Street w/572BB

Hello modelers!

I made this blazer around 4years ago. The first pic was just after it was finished and mocked up. I used one of my 572BB engines in it and have changed the intakes back and forth. Couldnt deciede to go with a blower or tunnel ram.

Well I thought I should show this before I strip the paint and give it a new paint job and add some extra details and change a few things. I will post all new stuff in the WIP section

Thanks for looking!

Manny

blazerprimer.jpg

blazersideview.jpg

blazersidea.jpg

Thanks Joe!

The 572BB are from VCG Resins (me) I dont have any pics of the chassis tubs on this blazer but I will when I restore it.

This is a link to a 72 Nova I started about 5 years ago, hope this helps:

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/club-storage/craig_hosfelds_mode/gassers__old_drag_cars/72-nova-pro-stock/

Manny

Guest old man

that is what i was looking for the right way to set up the frame work

i would like to have a 572 what is the cost of 1 just send me a pm with the price

thank's joe

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Stan!

I cant wait to redue it either lol! I also have some new decals for the rear windows, there just mirrored. I really didnt like the ones on there anyway.

The other resin blazer im working on has side rear windows. Im just stuck on how im going to build it, 4x4, street machine.

Manny

Thanks guys!

Yea Chuck i stuff them what I can lol

Blake: I will try to get some chassis shots up in a few days. Yes I make and sell the 572 Engine Kits since 2003! working on some new parts for them now also.

Jim: Thanks for the complement, I do the flames all the time, for myself and customers kinda tired of them. I have another blazer I might do with them though.

Manny

Thanks guys!

Phil: i wont have the new ones done untill around end of the year.

Romell: thanks and cant wait to see it in your model!

Jim: thanks, send me a pm ill give you some info on them or visit my site link below, any questions feel free to email anytime.

I cant wait to re paint it though lol and add some new stuff too.

Manny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...