Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Chevy Chevelle

HotRodAlex

I like it. Not your normal moonshine delivery vehicle but I bet it gets the liquor there quicker. Your photos are a little clearer than the ones on the orange Chevelle, but still not real clear. Keep working on it and you'll get there. I STILL have problems taking clear photos All of the time, so please don't think that I'm knocking you. It's just something the both of us can work on! Keep it up. Also, you might try a black wash on the grille and those sidepipes. It'll make them stand out with more detail. Thin some flat black paint with paint thinner to the consistency of water and brush it over the enter part of the grille and the heat guards on the sidepipes. Then let it dry. They'll look much more realistic. Hope this helps. PM me if you have any questions or need any parts.

Later-

To just help a bit with your photos...Just back off with the camera to model distance. You see how the wall behind the model is in good focus? That's because either your camera doesn't have a closeup setting or it does and you're not using it. Back up from the subject a foot more or so and then just crop the picture later before you send it in.. Hope this helps! :P)

Terry