Model Cars Magazine Forum

scratch built buggy?

toplessfury

I don't know what the trend is down South, but here in California high powered V-8 4 and 6 seater dune buggies are what people with too much money are spending it on. These things hit upwards of $80,000 and more. Check out www.tatummotorsports.com for research and inspiration. Like what I am seeing so far. My wife and I stayed in Eden after the Martinville race a couple of years ago. The words "Southern Hospitality" could not be more true to describe the area. If this helped you please wave towards Tennessee at my daughter and grandson, I miss them.

I don't know what the trend is down South, but here in California high powered V-8 4 and 6 seater dune buggies are what people with too much money are spending it on. These things hit upwards of $80,000 and more. Check out www.tatummotorsports.com for research and inspiration. Like what I am seeing so far. My wife and I stayed in Eden after the Martinville race a couple of years ago. The words "Southern Hospitality" could not be more true to describe the area. If this helped you please wave towards Tennessee at my daughter and grandson, I miss them.

thanks guys ill have to check that site out cause i about stuck. this is a pretty nice town and thanks.i use to live in tennessee myself.