Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi everyone, I'm new here and hope someone can help me. I'm looking for any information about about the Diamond REO Royale and I think more specific the Royale II. I have spent forever searching the net and found only 3 pictures total. Can someone please help?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and hope someone can help me. I'm looking for any information about about the Diamond REO Royale and I think more specific the Royale II. I have spent forever searching the net and found only 3 pictures total. Can someone please help?

The Royale is hard enough to find decent info on,the royale II is almost impossible. The last Dia reo, raider,giant stuff was produced just a short ways from here (hbg) till the late 90's theres some dealers who might have some info this way. rife in chambersburg might have some. check if you already havent hanks, and truck net.com theres a post on Dia reo info in there. and you can try the ATHS. i have Dia reo's and "T"s but all my stuff is conventional stuff..

Hope i helped a lil bit, Scott

Edited by Scott S

The Royale is hard enough to find decent info on,the royale II is almost impossible. The last Dia reo, raider,giant stuff was produced just a short ways from here (hbg) till the late 90's theres some dealers who might have some info this way. rife in chambersburg might have some. check if you already havent hanks, and truck net.com theres a post on Dia reo info in there. and you can try the ATHS. i have Dia reo's and "T"s but all my stuff is conventional stuff..

Hope i helped a lil bit, Scott

great, thankyou. i did get about 5 or 6 pictures from hank's. i will try out the other 3 places you mentioned. I tried the local former dr dealer sms but so far no reply. thanks again

• 7 months later...