Id like to share some old drawings of mine

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey fellas i draw a lil bit too although i havent in years heres some old stuff of mine i hope you enjoy. :)

trunk015.jpg

trunk016.jpg

trunk017.jpg

trunk018.jpg

trunk019.jpg

trunk020.jpg

Posted · Report post

Heres a few more then im done ...................

trunk021.jpg

trunk022.jpg

trunk023.jpg

trunk024.jpg

trunk025.jpg

trunk026.jpg

trunk027.jpg

trunk028.jpg

Posted · Report post

Ok, now the question is could you please post something that is screwed up so us mortals feel better.

great art work.

Posted · Report post

Those look great, Romell. You've captured the 'look' of each car. Good stuff.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I knew you were an artist with plastic, but I now see that you are a true artist. Wonderful work, Bro. :D

Edited by highway

Posted · Report post

I knew you were an artist with plastic, but I now see that you are a true artist. Wonderful work, Bro. ;)

Hey Thx matt but like I said I havnt drawn in years, wish I could get back into the habit of it. :lol:

Posted · Report post

Hey Thx matt but like I said I havnt drawn in years, wish I could get back into the habit of it. :)

Well, it's like riding a bike, once you learn, you never forget! :huh: Seriously, though, I just wish I had skill like that, and I really don't understand why. My mother was an artist and drew and painted off and on almost until the day she passed away, but for some strange reason I just didn't get her artistic ability. Instead of paper or canvas, my talent (if you can call it that :lol: ) has always been in plastic. I do have an artist eye and can see the art and beauty in everything from cars to the world around us, but just have never been able to draw or paint it. You have true talent and you don't ever forget that!

Posted · Report post

Well, it's like riding a bike, once you learn, you never forget! :lol: Seriously, though, I just wish I had skill like that, and I really don't understand why. My mother was an artist and drew and painted off and on almost until the day she passed away, but for some strange reason I just didn't get her artistic ability. Instead of paper or canvas, my talent (if you can call it that :lol: ) has always been in plastic. I do have an artist eye and can see the art and beauty in everything from cars to the world around us, but just have never been able to draw or paint it. You have true talent and you don't ever forget that!

Yes Sir.

Posted · Report post

Wow... dude... is there anything you aren't exceptional at doing? ;)

Posted · Report post

Wow... dude... is there anything you aren't exceptional at doing? B)

Yeah I have a hard time chewing gum and walking at the same time. :blink: LOL! :lol: thanks for the compliment bro.