Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just got back from seeing "The Expendables"

This type of movie is definitely not my cup of tea, so the chances of me seeing it are exactly 0.00%...:lol:

But in a related story, I saw Sylvester Stallone on Leno the other day. Man, he looked weird. :blink:

I mean, obviously he's had a lot of plastic surgery done, because he looks completely different than he did in his "Rocky" days, but isn't the point of plastic surgery to improve your looks??? I think he wasted a lot of money!!! :lol:

(PS: I hear that "Ahhhhnold," aka the Governator, has a cameo appearance in the move. Just a guess on my part, but probably the best thing about the whole movie!!!) ;)

This type of movie is definitely not my cup of tea, so the chances of me seeing it are exactly 0.00%...B)

But in a related story, I saw Sylvester Stallone on Leno the other day. Man, he looked weird. ;)

I mean, obviously he's had a lot of plastic surgery done, because he looks completely different than he did in his "Rocky" days, but isn't the point of plastic surgery to improve your looks??? I think he wasted a lot of money!!! :lol:

(PS: I hear that "Ahhhhnold," aka the Governator, has a cameo appearance in the move. Just a guess on my part, but probably the best thing about the whole movie!!!) :wub:

It's rumored that Sly has been juicing since Rocky Balboa. Roids makes a mess out of a one's face. Enlarges the nose, brow and chin. Just a rumor. That and Sly is getting up there in age too...

But that doesn't really matter. What matters is The Expendables was an awesome movie. For those of you who love action, violence, explosions and gratuitous knife throwing and firearm discharging: watch this movie!