Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paint Booth Help...

I am just getting back into the model car hobby and know absolutely nothing about a paint booth. Im use to just sticking the body of my car to a pop bottle, taking it outside and spraying away. I searched on here for paint booths to see what I could find and it was mostly about buying a paint booth. My plans are to just build one considering that will probably be the cheapest way out until I save the money to buy one. So if anyone could give me some direction on what type of fan I should get, how I should wire it, where I should mount the fan, and just the construction as a whole I'd greatly appreciate it, oh and pics would be great to!!!

Thanks

Tye

Hey Tye,

Welcome, glad to have another new modeler here, brouse around, have some fun, ask some questions, lots of cool people and cool stuff, tips, techniques, you're gonna love it!! Here is a link to the same question I asked awhile back, lots of people helped out with their answers, hope it helps you.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31518

Keep looking in the Tips, Tricks and Tutorials section, there are some great older posts on using and building spraybooths. Good luck and enjoy the forums.

Mike