Model Cars Magazine Forum

Help me Decide

Qcdoc,

Both trucks are beautiful and interesting.

I would go with the KW just because we have seen too many times in the past the 359 PETE wrecker kit builded out of the box witch is very nice, but this wrecker body on a diferent truck should be more interesting and beautiful.

Also if you deside the KW then you should thing if you will go for a US or an Australian version, but I can't help you on this. LOL LOL!

Kostas.

Qcdoc,

Both trucks are beautiful and interesting.

I would go with the KW just because we have seen too many times in the past the 359 PETE wrecker kit builded out of the box witch is very nice, but this wrecker body on a diferent truck should be more interesting and beautiful.

Also if you deside the KW then you should thing if you will go for a US or an Australian version, but I can't help you on this. LOL LOL!

Kostas.

I am thinking an Australian version. I am thinking all white.

Hi QCDOC,

Yes go for it, the Auslowe K104 will look at home on the CanDo chassis and maybe some KW square tanks from Auslowe aswell

That reminds me that I have to build mine after my currant project

Cheers Cossett

Edited by cossett

Hi QCDOC,

Yes go for it, the Auslowe K104 will look at home on the CanDo chassis and maybe some KW square tanks from Auslowe aswell

That reminds me that I have to build mine after my currant project

Cheers Cossett

I was mocking it up last night and the square tanks look great.

Hi Mark,

The cab sits well in front of the wrecker body B) ,are you going to shorten the chassis if not what are you going to put behind the cab and are the battery boxs going in front of the fuel tanks ?

Looks good so far

Cheers Cossett

I am building the kit per Auslowe's instruction. The large battery box is on the left side, none on the right. I am going to put a large equipment locker behind the cab with details installed, torches, tools, etc.

4925958570_c2603e79f5_b.jpg

Edited by QCDOC

• 8 months later...